I have some Glee scoop to tie us over until the premier on Sept 21st.
- Tina will fall out of love with Artie and start falling in love with Mike Chang. I know, poor Artie!
- Also, John Stamos who plays Uncle Jesse in Full House will be a love interest for Emma, who is a dentist. Their love for all things clean are a match made indeed!
- There will be a Britney Spears episode titled Britney/ Brittany. This episode will focus on the cheerleader character Brittany. I'm guessing this is where she makes her voice debut :) The episode will consist of six songs and Mr Schuester will refuse to do Britney songs, mirroring the real life objection of Matthew Morrison.
- The writers are toying around with the idea of Brittany and Santana as a couple. I think if this happens, we knew it was coming.. there were few hints in the last season.
- We will get glimpses of the New Directions lives outside of school. More on their home front. Ryan Murphy has pointed out that it will be interesting to meet Rachel's two gay dads, Artie's mother and maybe Brittany's really smart older sister.
- Season 2 will focus more on the characters, there will be less musical numbers. Average numbers would be about five as opposed to last season's eight.