Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

nikita

sorry guys for the late update, lots of draft but slow on the posting.
heads up!
more news soon :)

Nikita: It's based on the 1997 tv series La Femme Nikita, remember it? I knew I did, though a little fuzzy..hehe. Anyway, the new return stars Maggie Q as Nikita, a spy and assassin who has gone rogue. She is now working to bring down Division, the secret government agency which recruited her. Meanwhile, Division trains its next crop of young killers. Lyndsy Fonseca, Melinda Clarke and Shane West (yum!) also stars.

Juice Factor: I'm excited for this series. The fact is I think it will replace my love for Alias, i mean we need another female who can kick butt since Buffy and Sydney! Also, I think it has the potential for a really fun and engaging action series.

Take a sneak peek:




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Nikita.
    I LOVE Maggie Q & Shane West.
    Also, can't wait to see Melinda Clarke too.
    She has acted in most of the tv shows we watch.

    The two leads do have good chemistry from what I've seen and heard.
    It does reminds me of Buffy & Alias and gosh, i miss those shows a lot.

    Maggie is a natural. Besides, she's done martial arts.

    I also can't wait to watch the other new spy show by none other than the man himself J.J. Abrams.

    Hope, we'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me likey shane west..ahh, remember the movie 'a walk to remember'? cant wait for the series to start, hopefully its good!!

    ReplyDelete