Something to hang on before the new episodes in September.
- David Anders who plays Uncle John will be back for at least one episode of season 2.
- There will be some role switcheroo between the Salvatore brothers. Damon will become gentle whereas Stefan gets a little more evil.
- Be prepared for more wicked and sinister action from Katherine.
- We find out that Katherine wants Stefan and she came back for him.
- According to the press release, "next season, the appearance of the villainous Katherine in Mystic Falls throws a wrench into the love triangle between Stefan, Elena and Damon, and the other residents of Mystic Falls must choose sides as they fall victim to a new breed of danger. New and unexpected friendships will be forged, allies will become enemies, and hearts will be broken. Stefan and Damon will be forced to face a villain more evil and diabolical than they ever believed possible. And they'll take their shirts off. Frequently."
- It looks like the second season of TVD is probably gonna live up to season one standards. More sexy scenes for the fans and plenty of love triangle, or is it a love square with Katherine thrown into the mix?