Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

britney/ brittany

Glee is back and I cannot wait to see episode 2 which features songs from Britney Spears, considering I grew up to her music. Still remember her first hit when I was in school.

Here's a look at the promo


And a sneak peak of songs:

Enjoy my fellow Gleeks!

I'll leave you with some classic Brittany quotes.
  •  Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
  •  I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary.
  •  I've been here since first period. I had a cold and I took all my antibiotics at the same time, and now I can't remember how to leave.
~peace out~

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch.
    Brittany is so funny and I love her one-liners.
    I like that we'll get to see how her singing is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! i absolutely cannot wait to see this episode. saw a few promo pictures of brittany. she looks and sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete